Incredible Journey Newsletter, October 2005
Incredible Journey Newsletter Issue 10October 2005
Superferry soon to be an interisland transportation contender in Hawaii
For all of you who have asked, "Is there another way to travel between the islands in Hawaii," the answer in 2007 will be YES!
This Superferry would be the state's first drive-on, drive-off transport among the islands. Highly favored by locals and tourists alike this fast moving (up to speeds of 40 MPH) vessel will soon be another viable transportation option between islands.
At this time all environmental impact groups and the Department of Transportation are analyzing all aspects of travel on the ferry, especially making sure the marine mammals will be safe and that there will be ample room for boarding and unboarding.
Keep your fingers crossed and hopefully in 2007 you will have another option when traveling between islands.
In this Issue Discover the Best of All Worlds with Cruise West Surfing - U.S.A. Now's the Time to..... Panama is ripe for your discovery. Ask Endora Featured Property - Moorea Pearl Resort
Now's the Time to.....
- Adventure seekers make sure you reserve our highly popular cruises to Alaska – space sells out quickly!
- Book your romantic Valentine’s getaway to the “City of lights” before these specials disappear
- Call Joyce for unadvertised specials to Tahiti for the months of November, December and January – May 2006
- Whale watching on your mind? Reserve our fabulous beach front condos on Maui for a show of a lifetime featuring these graceful giants
- Hurry and book your Summer 2006 privately owned homes in Hawaii and Mexico before all space is gone
- Keep an eye out for our newest destination to be offered on our website – Central America and the countries of Panama and Costa Rica
Panama is ripe for your discovery.
The first thing that comes to most people’s minds when you mention Panama is the famous canal. Built by man, it is a monumental display of ingenuity and is considered the eighth wonder of the modern world.
In September’s newsletter one of the facts were that Alaskans were the number two consumer of Spam (the food), who is number one?
Isabel -- San Clemente
Discover the Best of All Worlds with Cruise West
"Things perfected by nature are better than those finished by art."- Cicero Cruise West is a preferred small ship cruise line for Incredible Journey. They pride themselves on providing up-close, casual and personal cruise experiences. Cruise West has been considered the leader in small-ship cruising for 30 years because of their exceptional spirit of exploration. Find out more....
This email was sent to email@example.com, by firstname.lastname@example.org Powered by
Incredible Journey | P.O. Bx 563 | Applegate | CA | 95703